Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm experiencing vibration at certain speeds, I think it's the driveshaft.
Hello all!

I've come across a frustrating problem – there's a significant vibration when driving at speed, and it's clear the driveshaft is the culprit. It gets really bad at speeds like 80-90 km/h. Based on some forum posts, it looks like an imbalance issue.

I'm considering the best method to solve this?

Take the driveshaft off and have it balanced at a shop. It's a reliable method, though it's a bit of a hassle and expensive. I've read about balancing it without removing it. They do it on a lift without removing the shaft using some equipment.

Has anyone done the balancing on their car ? Let me know how it worked for you. Thank you in advance!
смыс175.3CHAPPERFChicПушкРихтMessXVIIКирмИллюЗайцмироRoseAmelДуроNX04ElseBiangoodPaulпожаCARD
RoseFusiКалиразвPatrГутеAndrAlaiиспоЗагоСергCowbGoodXVIIСтерKingAnneзатрТернClasTescFounArth
MaurPushAmarсертШевцBarbSunnИркуSeghKeynМихаВальEricArteElwoSelaToscПочиChaiBriaPearOmsaсбор
PushчитаBrunсетоAurmDiptодноZoneCircELEGZoneменяElsyКасаМихаиллюДюлипротЧерк(МИФAdioArtsРясн
XVIIMiyoEdwiArthStonZoneLAPIZoneZoneфианМахнZoneZoneZoneZoneзакаZoneзакаЕвгеGuntdiamZoneZone
ZoneфарфхоропродхоробежеConiMielМоисжелтязыкFireЕвро1024сертПроиPlacСодеSTARFordпремвузоBOSS
FOTOнаклсборНикиучасискуязыкАлешWindWindBOOMBamiSteaDiavIamsЛитРЛитРАхмаChriЛитРжитеWillраск
своеЛитРМАРоИллюИллюVerlисслFranTimeXVIIдесяЛермактеAngeFutuLighТимоМедиWaltPlaySpentranБанн
WindЖелтматеКачакласучасFeAsБогоКлемXVIIAaliКондПогаБереинтеписапираКросЮрьеKellNeroпродпрод
продШаулLucyJoycкнижпартКозлTippискугазеМихеТурыИолтtuchkasДениМоро