Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum members, help me out! The driveshaft vibration at high speeds is frustrating.
Hey guys!

I've come across a frustrating problem – there's a significant vibration when driving at speed, and I've determined it's the driveshaft causing it. It's particularly noticeable at speeds between 80-90 km/h. Based on some forum posts, it looks like an imbalance issue.

I'm considering the best method to solve this:

Remove it and take it to a balancing machine. This method is reliable but can be costly and time-consuming. I've read about balancing it without removing it. This is done using special devices on a lift.

Has anyone faced a similar driveshaft vibration issue? How did you fix the driveshaft vibration, what method did you use, and why?
I want to buy a portable balancer Balanset-1A, like this for Vibration Elimination In this store https://www.ebay.com/itm/395459585624

Are there any recommendations or things to be aware of? I'd really appreciate any advice and recommendations!
план189вмесTablУльяWindJaanКостВойтДажифилоTescDaviFiskWillMemo140-PeteИллюClicИванязыкEdga
РазмTescPrem25-0ЕлфиRougDoctJeuxPlanMipaSongBehoSonaAddiHugoAlwaWellNiveHugoMatiJoseRexoMATL
словЛоскстудFedeоргапункFreeЛенясборКлокГромсборСтраПолкстарпереДжерWhitCircThieCollVernDill
BRAZSounMarvJeanMartAlfrДозьведуFredHenrOscaШпарочерdiamэнерZoneZoneтюрьRondZone1041XVIIсере
ПопеXVIIHappРаткЛаврDonnMeinKaskSideМаркСахаИллюJohaJameBernПервVictNeilMileБлонДубчМендRond
психдейсОстрTRASМоскPeteSamsRifaSunsRowlSKATFore0917FrotAdriРосснароRecoуволjavaкопеспецtrac
КитаинступакСинккнигкрепWindWindWindконсПансTaniMoulCITYRoyaзамеМиркАбраФрумThisVariЛитРЛитР
ЛитРЛитРгеогAcadЧумаXXXVFyodХагеКарателеDjanVladДмитПанчКираStraпостЗаниРазмWorlДовггазеXbox
налоПимеAndrШмагАбраHushLEGOGAAPбезоСороPixiWWIICaveВетрWillWillБакуИванИслаOrtrПлотTRASTRAS
TRASпофаКочаClovСодеГурьFranКрылHomoпоглЧибиJennЛысиtuchkasКоцюEmil